Representation by Power of Attorney

On the basis of a Power of Attorney, we can represent our clients at the Police, Mayoralty (Register Office), Court, Prefecture, Public Health Authority, Board of Education in any city, at the Ministries, Schools, High-Schools or Faculties in order to obtain documents or certificates, such as:

– Birth or Marriage Certificates (or the transcription of Birth or Marriage Certificates obtained abroad)
– Criminal Record Certificates
– Diplomas and Graduation Documents that will contain approvals from the Board of Education, the Public Health Authority and apostilles from the Prefecture or the Court, the Ministries etc.